- 4 to 8 large crayfish
- 1 pound clams
- 1 pound filet red snapper, about 12 ounces
- 12 ounce potatoes, peeled and cut into quarters
- 2 ounce garlic cloves, sliced
- 2 ounce dried chili peppers, sliced very thin
- 2 tablespoon italian parsley leaves, chopped
- 1 tablespoon lemon, juice only
- 1 tablespoon (14 1/2 ounce) can whole tomatoes in juice
- 2/3 cup white wine
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
Heat 2 tablespoons olive oil in a large deep skillet over low to medium heat.
Add the potatoes, garlic and chili peppers and sauté until tender and lightly golden in color, about 3 to 5 minutes.
Add the tomatoes to the skillet and cook for 15 minutes, or until the potatoes are soft.
Add all the fish, lemon juice and wine.
Season with salt and pepper and simmer uncovered over low to medium heat for 5 minutes; the clams should open and the crayfish should be firm.
Add the parsley, drizzle with olive oil and serve.