Sparks will fly with these fun shots.
- 1 cup boiling water, divided
- ½ cups vodka, divided
- 1 package (3 oz.) blueberry Jell-O
- 1 package (3 oz.) cherry or strawberry flavored Jell-O
- 1 envelope unflavored gelatine
- 1 cup milk, divided
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 20 maraschino cherries with stems, well drained & dry
1. Add 1/2 cup boiling water to berry gelatine mix in small bowl; stir until dissolved. Add vodka. Repeat with cherry and strawberry mix and let both cool.
2. Sprinkle unflavored gelatine over 1/4 cup milk in a bowl; let stand approximately five minutes.
3. Bring remaining milk to boil in saucepan. Remove from heat; stir in sugar and vanilla. Add to gelatine mixture; stir until gelatine is dissolved. Cool for approximately 10 minutes.
4. Spoon berry gelatine into 20 (1 ounce) plastic shot glasses sprayed with cooking spray (lightly spray), adding about 2 teaspoons to each. Refrigerate 15 minutes or until firm.
5. Top with unflavored gelatine mixture, adding about 2 teaspoons to each cup. Refrigerate 10 minutes.
6. Cover with cherry/strawberry gelatine, adding about 2 teaspoons to each cup. Refrigerate 2 hours or until firm.