Sip on this fun take on the Hot Toddy, which utilizes gin instead of whiskey. "It's bright, fresh, and with the added rosemary and orange, tastes like winter, only warmer," says bartender Robert Krueger of Brooklyn's Extra Fancy.
- 2 Meyer lemons, zested and juiced
- 4 Meyer lemons, juiced only
- 1 sprig rosemary, about 6-inches, plus more for garnish
- 3 tangerines, juiced, plus tangerine slices for garnish
- 1/2 cup Dorothy Parker Gin
- 2/3 cup honey
- 1/2 cup orange Curacao or other orange liqueur
- 2 bottles white wine (Try Hahn Pinot Gris, an inexpensive white that has a crisp apple essence)
Bring all to a simmer on the stove or in a slow cooker. Allow at least 20 minutes to steep then serve hot with a slice of tangerine, a piece of Meyer lemon peel and sprig of rosemary.