This lightened-up version of key lime pie has less than 4 grams of fat per serving and is quick and easy because of the ready-made graham cracker crust and frozen whipped topping. It's great for summer but I could serve this all year long.
- One 14-ounce can regular condensed milk
- 3/4 cup egg substitute
- 1/2 cup freshly squeezed lime juice
- 2 teaspoons lime zest (from about 2 limes), plus more for garnish
- One 6-ounce reduced-fat ready-made graham cracker crust
- One 8-ounce container fat-free whipped topping, thawed
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. In a blender process the condensed milk, egg substitute, lime juice and zest until well combined. Pour the mixture into the piecrust.
3. Bake the pie for 10- 12 minutes until golden and loosely set in the middle.
4. Let the pie cool completely. Garnish with lime zest and serve with whipped topping.