Don't spend all day baking a cake. Instead, make these super easy flourless chocolate cakes and serve them warm.
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 4 ounces semi-sweet chocolate chips (2/3 cup)
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter, cubed
- 2 large eggs
- 2 large egg yolks
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- Pinch of salt
- Powdered sugar, for dusting
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Coat four 4-ounce ramekins with the nonstick spray and put them on a baking sheet.
2. In a large microwave-safe bowl, melt the chocolate with the butter in 20-second intervals. Stir until smooth. Let cool slightly, then whisk in the whole eggs, yolks, sugar, cornstarch and salt. Pour the batter into the prepared ramekins. Bake for about 13 minutes, until set around the edges and a little jiggly in the center. Let stand for 5 minutes, then invert onto plates. Dust with powdered sugar and serve warm.