Dylan and I make this dip for every single holiday and get together. It's quick to make when you have company coming over and a real crowd-pleaser.
- 1 pound imitation crabmeat, chopped
- 2 to 3 stalks celery, finely chopped
- 3 scallions, thinly sliced
- Mayonnaise, preferably Hellmann's
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- Buttery crackers, for serving
In a bowl, combine the crab, celery and scallions. Add mayo to your desired consistency. Add salt and pepper to taste and stir well to combine.