Go ahead and eat this "raw" cookie dough. This DŌliciously Edible Classic Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough is totally safe because there are no eggs.
- Toss together flour and salt in a bowl. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, whisk the melted butter, brown sugar and white sugar together until completely smooth - no brown sugar lumps should remain.
- Whisk in the milk until combined, then add vanilla. Stir until completely mixed.
- Slowly add in flour mixture and stir with a rubber spatula until smooth.
- Fold in chocolate chips (or your favorite mix-ins — see below).
- Enjoy! Eat by the spoonful or use however your sweet tooth desires.
Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 3 weeks in the fridge, but good luck keeping it around that long.
Pro tip: Scoop into balls and freeze (for up to 6 months). Then, defrost and use as needed. The dough is a great addition to ice cream, milkshakes, pancakes, and more.