Trail mix is the perfect snack! We've created a super simple recipe so you can make your own at home. If you're intolerant to nuts, replace 1 cup of mixed nuts with seeds of your choice.
- 1 cup mixed nuts (walnuts, peanuts, Brazil nuts and macadamias)
- 1/2 mixed seeds of choice (pumpkin, sunflower)
- 4 squares of 70-80 percent dark chocolate, roughly chopped
- 1/4 cup coconut flakes
- A pinch of cinnamon
- 2 tbsp cranberries or currants
1. In a small bowl, mix together all of the ingredients.
2. Keep stored in an air-tight container for up to two weeks.