- 1/2 cup fresh spinach
- 2 fresh kale leaves, thick stems removed, chopped
- 1/2 fresh or frozen banana, peeled
- 2 tablespoons frozen coconut sheets or chunks
- 1 dried date, pitted
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1 tablespoon flax seeds or flaxseed meal
- 3/4 cup coconut milk
- Optional super boosts: boosts: bee pollen, hemp seeds, collagen peptides, reishi and/or ashwagandha
I'm a big believer that if you fill your body up with nourishing ingredients before anything else, you will feel it from head to toe. When you drink this green machine, you have all of your bases covered: a handful of kale and spinach for a mild greens flavor and a ton of antioxidants, banana and date for just the right amount of sweetness, chia seeds for protein and omega-3 fatty acids, flax seeds for fiber and frozen coconut meat and coconut milk for healthy fat with plenty of coconut flavor.
Combine all the ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth.