Turn the lunchtime favorite PB&J into a kid-pleasing dessert using just a few simple ingredients. Grilling the pound cake gives it a slightly toasted taste and texture that everyone will love. For added fun and flavor, add sliced bananas or berries!
- 1 store-bought pound cake
- 4 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 jar Smucker's Fruit & Honey Concord Grape Spread
- 2 cups peanut butter frosting, store-bought or homemade
- Powdered sugar, for garnish
1. Preheat a grill pan. Slice the pound cake into 8 slices about 1 to 1½ inches thick.
2. Brush the grill pan with melted butter and place the slices on the hot grill for about 30 seconds per side, or until grill marks form.
3. Let cool slightly, then spread with the peanut butter frosting and grape spread. Top with a second slice of grilled cake. Dust with powdered sugar and serve.