Tip: You can use any topping as long as the will cook properly in 25 minutes; avoid raw meat.
- 1 can of biscuit dough
- 1 cup marinara sauce
- Pepperoni slices
- Sliced olives
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese shredded
1. Cut each biscuit into 6 pieces and drop in bottom of glass or ceramic baking pan sprayed with nonstick spray.
2. Cut pepperoni slices into quarters and distribute over biscuits.
3. Add sliced olives and then a layer of sauce, about 1 cup. (add in blops, and do not cover entire surface).
4. Sprinkle with light layer of cheese.
5. Bake at 325 for 25 to 30 minutes.