- 1 1/2 cup all-purpose baking mix
- 1/2 cup (12-oz.) bottle raspberry wheat beer
- 1 cup large egg
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 4 teaspoon medium-size ripe bananas
- 4 teaspoon Vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoon butter
- 1/4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 1/2 tablespoon brandy
- 1 1/2 tablespoon banana liqueur
- 1 1/2 tablespoon Vanilla ice cream
- 1 1/2 tablespoon Fresh raspberries
Whisk together first 4 ingredients in a large bowl.
Peel bananas; cut in half lengthwise, then cut in half cross-wise.
Pour oil to depth of 2 inches into a Dutch oven; heat over medium heat to 350 degrees.
Dip banana pieces in batter, and fry 30 seconds on each side or until golden brown.
Drain on a wire rack over paper towels.
Heat butter and brown sugar in a large skillet over medium heat, stirring constantly until bubbly.
Remove from heat.
Add brandy and banana liqueur.
If desired, ignite with a long match or long lighter just above the liquid mixture to light fumes (not liquid itself).
Let flames dies down.
Stir until smooth.
Assemble bananas in a dish; top with desired amount of ice cream, and spoon sauce over bananas and ice cream.
Garnish if desired.