- 1 head cauliflower, cut into florets
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon curry powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 Bosc pear, diced
- 1/2 cup golden raisins
- 1/4 cup salted sunflower seeds
- 1 12-ounce bag rainbow slaw
- 2 tablespoons apple cider or sherry vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin or curry powder
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1/4 cup olive oil or grapeseed oil
Make some curry roasted cauliflower ahead of time and toss it with bagged slaw for a flavorful side or meal.
For curried cauliflower:
Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F. Toss the cauliflower florets with olive oil, curry powder and salt. Roast on a parchment paper-lined baking sheet for 25-30 minutes until charred in spots. (this step can be done ahead of time).
Whisk vinaigrette ingredients.
Mix 1 batch curry roasted cauliflower with pear, sunflower seeds, golden raisins, and salted sunflower seeds with rainbow slaw. Toss with vinaigrette.