These tasty tea sandwiches are a true flavor sensation. They are filled with savory spices, sweet dried cranberries and fresh herbs — something for everyone!
- 4 cups cooked chicken (skinless white or dark meat, about 2 pounds)
- 1¼ cups mayonnaise
- 1 lime, zested and juiced
- 1 tablespoon mustard
- 2 teaspoons ground curry powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ground turmeric
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cayenne
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1 stalk celery, finely diced
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1 small handful parsley, finely chopped (about 1/4 cup)
- 12 slices sandwich bread (white or wheat), crusts removed
1. Finely dice the cooked chicken and set aside.
2. In a large bowl, mix together mayonnaise, lime juice and zest, mustard, spices, celery, cranberries and parsley. Fold in the cooked and diced chicken until evenly combined. Taste and adjust seasoning.
3. Assemble sandwiches on sliced bread, then cut lengthwise into thirds.