This healthy salad is great as a starter or side, or paired with a protein such as chicken or fish to make it a complete meal.
- 1/2 English cucumber, diced
- 2 Roma tomatoes, diced
- 2 ripe avocados, diced
- 1/4 red onion, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons cilantro, chopped
- 1 lemon, juiced
- Salt, to taste
- Black pepper, to taste
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
1. Place cucumber, tomatoes, avocados, onion and cilantro in a large salad bowl.
2. Toss with olive oil, lemon juice, salt and pepper.
Inspired by Cucumber Tomato Avocado Salad from Natasha's Kitchen