- 2 1/2 cup low-salt chicken broth (preferably organic)
- 2 1/2 cup water
- 2 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 1 teaspoon (or more) kosher salt
- 1 cup polenta (italian cornmeal) or regular cornmeal
- 1 cup frozen corn kernels, thawed
Bring broth, water, butter, and 1 teaspoon salt to a boil in a heavy large saucepan over high heat.
Gradually whisk in polenta.
Continue to whisk until polenta begin to thicken, 2 to 3 minutes.
Reduce heat to low.
Cover and cook until polenta is very thick and tender, stirring often with flat-bottom spoon or heat-proof rubber spatula to prevent sticking or burning, about 20 minutes.
Blend the corn in a mini processor until a coarse puree forms.
Stir corn puree into polenta.
Season to taste with more salt, if desired.