You can flavor this instant mayo any which way you like but the combo of canned chipotles and garlic is stunning as a dressing for salads and as a dipping sauce.
Make-Ahead Tip: Store in the fridge in a sealed container. The dip will keep for several weeks.
- 2 free-range or organic eggs
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar
- 1 lime, zested and juiced
- 2 tablespoons chipotles in adobo sauce
- 1 large clove garlic, peeled
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 2 cups neutral oil, like grapeseed oil
Place all of the ingredients into a jug. Using a hand-held immersion blender, blend until you have a smooth thick creamy sauce. If you're using a food processor instead, blend everything except the oil and then add the oil in a slow stream with the motor running until thick and creamy. Serve.