- 2 - 12 ounce bags fresh cranberries
- 1 1/2 cups dried cherries, coarsely chopped
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1/3 cup Grand Marnier or cognac
- 1/2 whole lemon, finely chopped (rind and all)
- 1/4 whole orange, finely chopped (rind and all)
In a large saucepot, combine all ingredients. Bring to a simmer over medium heat, stirring frequently. Cook for 10 - 15 minutes, until cranberries have burst and mixture is thickened. Cool and store refrigerated in an airtight container. Will keep for at least one week.