"Jill started as a bartender, so the drinks at her bar are top-notch — like this one!" says Sunny Anderson.
Swap option: To make it nonalcoholic, substitute the gin with extra ginger beer or club soda.
- 8 ounces gin
- 6 ounces cranberry juice
- 2 ounces orange juice
- ginger beer or ginger ale, for topping
- thyme sprigs, fresh cranberries and orange peel, to garnish
1. Combine the gin, cranberry juice and orange juice in a pitcher and stir.
2. When ready to serve, pour the drink over ice. Top with ginger beer or ginger ale, to taste.
3. Garnish with thyme, a few cranberries and orange peel.