- 1 Yukon Gold potatoes, blanched and diced small
- 1/2 head cauliflower florettes, shaved into 1/4" pieces, blanched
- 2 cups cabbage, diced small
- ½ cup onions, diced small
- 1 cup kale, ribs removed, diced small
- ½ cup carrots, blanched and diced small
- 1 cup smoked ham, diced small
- 3 Tbsp butter
- 3 ounces lager
- 1 Tbsp chopped chives
- 1 Tbsp chopped parsley
- 1 Tbsp marjoram leaves
- 2 Tbsp bacon cooked and grated
- Maldon sea salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
Preheat a large fry pan or wok.
Add ½ the butter and toss ham for 1 - 2 minutes or until lightly browned.
Add potatoes and veggies in 1-minute increments. Add ½ the lager & steam the browned bits from the bottom of the pan, continue to add more liquid if the veggies need to cook out a bit more
Add herbs and toss for 2 to 3 minutes. Add remaining butter and season with sea salt and pepper. Arrange in bowls and top with bacon.