Finally, a worthy use (other than chocolate milk, of course) for that chocolate syrup that's been hanging in your fridge for what seems like an eternity! These brownies satisfy chocolate cravings — fast. By cutting out the cocoa powder and adding in chocolate syrup, they also help keep kitchen mess to a minimum.
Swap option: Add 1/2 cup chocolate chips or nuts.
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter melted
- 1 cup sugar
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup all-purpose flour, divided
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1½ cups chocolate syrup
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease a 9- by 13-inch pan, set aside.
2. In a mixer or large bowl, add melted butter and sugar. Mix until incorporated, about 2-3 minutes.
3. Add eggs one at a time, beating well until fully incorporated.
4. Add half the flour and mix well, then add vanilla and chocolate syrup. Mix to combine. Add remaining flour and mix again.
5. Pour batter into the prepared pan and bake for 35-40 minutes.