These treats are super easy, super fast, super kid-friendly and everyone loves them!
Technique tip: Make these a week in advance or longer and freeze until ready to serve.
- 1 bag mini pretzels
- 1 bag Hershey's Hugs
- 1 bag green and red M&M's
1. Preheat oven to 200°F.
2. Lay out mini pretzels on a parchment paper-lined sheet tray.
Unwrap the Hershey's Hugs and place one on top of each mini Pretzel.
3. Place the tray with the pretzels and Hugs in the oven for 4-5 minutes, or until the chocolate slightly melts.
4. Remove from the oven and immediately place 1 green or red M&M into the center of the Hug and press down slightly.
5. Once all the pretzels have their M&M's, place the tray in the refrigerator or freezer to set the chocolate. Once the chocolate is set, transfer to food-safe containers or storage bags until ready to serve. They may be stored at room temperature or in the freezer until ready to serve.