- 1/2 cup organic unsweetened soy milk
- 1/2 cup plain nonfat Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 tablespoons rolled (old-fashioned) oats
- 1/2 unpeeled ripe pear (such as Bosc) with core and stem removed
- 1/4 red pepper, cut into chunks, with seeds and stem removed
- 1 ounce spinach leaves (one large handful)
- 1/2 cup mixed frozen berries
Place all ingredients in the order listed into a blender and process until smooth.
Make-ahead tip: For a quick breakfast, put all the ingredients except the frozen fruit in the blender the night before; cover and refrigerate. In the morning, add the fruit before processing.