Send those bright little chicks for a swim in some bittersweet chocolate! These chocolate-dipped Peeps are colorful, cute and dusted with festive sprinkles. Whether you have two Peeps leftover or 20, these post-Easter treats make a great easy-to-assemble dessert.
- Bittersweet chocolate, melted
- Peeps, chicks or bunnies
- Various sprinkles, for topping
1. In a microwave safe bowl, melt chocolate in the microwave in 20 second intervals; stir between intervals.
2. Dip the peeps partially or completely into the melted chocolate, then add sprinkles to decorate.
3. Transfer each coated marshmallow to a parchment paper-lined baking sheet to set. If using bunnies, you can dip just the ears or just the body, or even the entire bunny.