- 4 sheets matzo, any variety
- 2 ounces dark chocolate, chopped fine or use chips
- 2 ounces white chocolate, chopped fine or use chips
- 1/4 cup chopped toasted nuts (pistachios and almonds work best)
- 1/2 cup chopped dried fruit (apricots, craisins, cherries)
- Other toppings of choice (coconut flakes, flaked sea salt, orange zest)
1. Melt both types of chocolate in separate bowls over a double boiler or in the microwave in 10 seconds intervals.
2. Spoon the chocolate over the matzo spreading with the back of the spoon or rubber spatula until the full sheet is coated. Drizzle with the alternate colored chocolate.
3. Sprinkle with fruit, nuts and optional toppings of your choice.
4. Refrigerate until set, about 15 minutes. Break into pieces and serve or store in refrigerator layered between sheets of baking paper for up to one week or in freezer for up to 1 month.