These sweet treats are soft but also have a firmness to them that makes them super delicious. The sourness from the raspberries is a perfect addition to the sweetness of the melted chocolate. Whenever I make these they're gone in less time than it took to make them!
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- 1 tablespoon desiccated coconut, plus more for sprinkling
- 3 tablespoons butter, room temperature
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup fresh raspberries
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. Using an electric mixer or a whisk, beat the egg and the butter together in a bowl until light and creamy.
3. Add the oats, honey, chocolate chips, raspberries and coconut together and mix. You'll need to get your hands dirty, because this mixture requires you to work the mixture as you would pizza dough. Mix with your hands and you'll notice it becoming more wet. Continue to work for 2-3 minutes.
4. Once the mixture has come together, roll it into little balls and flatten them onto the prepared baking sheet. Place into the oven for 12 minutes or until lightly golden brown.