The only thing better than warm chocolate chip cookies is a gigantic chocolate chip cookie! Making this sweet treat in a skillet gives the cookie an incredibly crispy crust while keeping the middle soft and tender.
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon caramel sauce, store-bought or homemade
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 coconut sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 pinch salt
- 3 cups flour
- One 12-ounce bag semi-sweet baking chips
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray a cast iron skillet with nonstick cooking spray. Set aside.
2. In medium bowl, combine butter, brown sugar, caramel, granulated sugar, coconut sugar, eggs, vanilla, baking soda, baking powder and salt. Stir to combine. Add in the flour, 1 cup at a time, until all is incorporated. Let sit for 5 minutes. Stir in chocolate chips.
3. Pour batter into the prepared skillet and smooth surface into an even layer. Bake for 18-20 minutes, serve warm.