Boozy slushies made with beer and a sweet cherry twist will make any summer day feel refreshingly complete.
- 2 bottles wheat beer
- 2 to 3 tablespoons grenadine or maraschino cherry juice
- 2 to 3 tablespoons cherry liqueur
- Lime wedges
1. Pour the beer into a shallow dish. Add the grenadine and cherry liqueur to taste.
2. Pop the mixture in the freezer. Come back every 30 minutes for about 2-2½ hours and scrape the frozen crystals with a fork to create a slushy texture.
3. Spoon the slushy mixture into two glasses. Top it off with a little more cherry liqueur and lemonade to taste. If it tastes bitter, sweeten with more lemonade.
4. Garnish with cherries and lime wedges and serve immediately.