Sure, Jell-O is a kiddie favorite. But add some bubbly and you'll get a festive, and very adult, party confection.
- 1 box plain gelatin (4 packets)
- 2 cups water
- 1 1/4 cups sugar
- 1 1/2 cups sparkling wine or Champagne
- 1 cup club soda
- 3 tablespoons Chambord liqueur
1. Prepare gelatin according to package directions, using the 2 cups of water. Pour mixture into a mixing bowl over sugar, stirring to dissolve sugar.
2. Let the mixture cool until warm to the touch and add sparkling wine, club soda and liqueur, stir to combine.
3. Pour mixture into an 11-inch x 13-inch baking dish. Cover and refrigerate for several hours or overnight, until set.
4. Once set, cut Jell-O into bite-sized squares and serve!