The words “nutritious” and “pizza” can finally be used together with this wonderful gluten-free combination!
- Preheat the oven to 160°C/325°F/Gas mark 3. Grease a baking sheet with coconut oil, then line it with parchment paper and grease this too.
- Steam the cauliflower rice for 3–4 minutes – don’t let it go mushy– then put it in a dish towel and squeeze out all the excess water.
- Put the cauliflower rice into a large bowl, add the egg, seasoning, flour and yeast flakes and mix well.
- Spoon the mixture – it should still be a little wet – over the lined baking sheet and spread it out evenly over the paper. Make sure there are no holes in the mixture.
- Bake in the oven for 40 minutes, or until golden and crisp. Remove from the baking sheet and leave to air for a few minutes.
- To serve, spread over a little pesto and arrange some roasted eggplant and peppers over the top.