- 1 head cauliflower, cored and broken into florets
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil + 1/4 cup extra
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 2 teaspoons dijon mustard
- 1/2 meyer lemon, juiced
- 2 scallions, sliced on the bias
- 1/4 head of radicchio, sliced thinly
- Big handful of parsley, chopped
- 2 large dates, chopped
- 2 hot cherry peppers (pepadew peppers), chopped
- 4 ounces feta cheese, crumbled
- 1/4 cup toasted pepitas
Drop about half the cauliflower florets into a large food processor. Cover and pulse about 20 times until the vegetable transforms to a fluffy couscous-like texture. Remove and repeat with remaining florets.
Warm 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil in a large skillet over medium to medium-high heat. When shimmering, add garlic and cook until just beginning to get fragrant.
Add cauliflower, and cook, stirring every now and then, until golden brown flecks appear throughout. Remove from heat.
In a very large serving bowl, whisk mustard, lemon juice and 1/4 extra virgin olive oil together until dressing comes together. Season with salt and pepper.
Add cauliflower, scallions, radicchio, parsley, dates, hot cherry peppers and feta cheese, and toss together until well combined. Top with toasted pepitas. Taste for seasoning, adjusting with more salt, pepper, lemon juice, olive oil or parsley. Serve.