This recipe is a great transition to fall while still using some of summer's greatest produce. Its easy to prepare and requires little work to make an amazing dish for a party. Besides, who doesn't love a BLT?!
Swap options: Use ranch dressing if preferred and/or arugula instead of iceberg.
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1 head Iceberg lettuce, chopped
- 8 ounces burrata, torn into pieces
- 4 heirloom tomatoes, chopped
- 6 strips bacon, cooked and chopped
In a medium bowl, combine red wine vinegar, salt and pepper. Slowly whisk in olive oil till combined.
Place the chopped lettuce on a serving platter and top with burrata, tomatoes, chopped bacon and drizzle with olive oil vinaigrette. Serve immediately. Season with additional salt and pepper, if desired.