Turn classic Halloween candy corn into a tasty drink. This 3-ingredient mocktail is alcohol-free so it's great for grown ups and kids alike.
- 3 ounces lemon gelatin
- Six 8-ounce glasses
- Whipped cream, store-bought or homemade in a piping bag
- Orange soda
1. Mix the gelatin according to package directions and pour it into each glass about 1/3 of the way.
2. Allow the gelatin to set by placing it into the refrigerator for 4-6 hours or overnight.
3. Once the gelatin has set, remove it from the fridge and pour the orange soda into the glasses another 1/3 of the way.
4. Take the whipped cream and pipe it on top of the orange soda.