This dessert is so delicious and easy to make because it uses boxed cake mix. Butterfinger is one of my favorite candy bars, so when I found a bag of crushed Butterfingers, I immediately grabbed it and tossed it into my shopping cart. I knew right then I was going to make something great with them.
- 1 box chocolate cake mix, preferable devil's food
- One 14-ounce can condensed milk
- 1 11½-ounce jar caramel sauce
- 1 8-ounce container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 8-ounce bag crushed Butterfinger candy
Prepare and bake the cake according to the package instructions.2.
Poke holes in the cake about an inch apart with the handle of a wooden spoon.3.
Pour the condensed milk and caramel sauce over the cake.4.
Cover the cake with the whipped topping.5.
Sprinkle the crushed candy over the cake.