Slaw is the perfect summer side. This version gets a tangy twist from buttermilk and apple cider vinegar.
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons buttermilk
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1/2 teaspoon celery seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 head cabbage, shredded
- 3 carrots, peeled and shredded
Whisk together the mayonnaise, Dijon, buttermilk, vinegar, honey, celery seeds, salt and pepper in a bowl for the dressing. Add the dressing to a large bowl with the cabbage and carrots and toss to combine until everything is evenly coated.