- 8 ounces cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1/2 cup Buffalo wing sauce
- 2 tablespoons ranch dressing
- 1 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 1 stalk celery, diced
- 3 cups cooked shredded chicken
- 7 8-inch flour tortillas
- Chopped parsley, for garnish (optional)
In a bowl, combine the cream cheese, Buffalo wing sauce and ranch dressing. With a handheld or standing mixer, blend until thoroughly combined. Stir in the the blue cheese, celery and chicken until fully incorporated.
Spread a thin layer of the mixture onto a tortilla, making sure to spread it evenly and as close to the edges as possible. Roll up tightly, then wrap tightly in plastic wrap. Repeat with the remaining tortillas. Chill the plastic-wrapped tortillas in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours.
Remove the plastic wrap and slice the tortillas in half crosswise, then into 1-inch slices. Garnish with chopped parsley if desired.