Joy Fit Club member Phillip Brenneman lost hundreds of pounds. Here, he shares a recipe for a lighter pizza that he eats as a treat.
- 1 sheet of Flax Oat Bran & Whole Wheat Lavash Flat Bread
- 1/2 cup of shredded skim organic mozzarella cheese
- 1 8-ounce boneless, skinless chicken breast, baked and diced
- 1 cup onion, diced
- 6 teaspoons buffalo sauce
- Garlic powder, to taste
- Chili powder, to taste
- Italian seasoning, to taste
Pre-heat oven 350 degrees.
Mix 3 teaspoons Buffalo sauce and the diced baked chicken breast up in bowl, coating the chicken
Place one sheet flat bread on un-greased cookie sheet
Spread 3 teaspoons Buffalo sauce on flatbread.
Sprinkle 1/2 cup shredded cheese. Spread the onions and coated diced chicken breast on top of cheese.
Sprinkle garlic, chili and Italian seasoning on top.
Bake for 10-12 minutes or to desired crispiness.