Your roast chicken easily transforms into this zesty, cheesy appetizer.
- One 8-ounce package of cream cheese
- 1/2 cup hot buffalo sauce
- 1/2 cup Ranch dressing
- 1/2 cup blue cheese crumbles
- 1 teaspoon chicken seasoning
- 1 teaspoon dried onion flakes
- 2 cups shredded cooked chicken
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
1. Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
2. In a stand mixer fitted with a paddle attachment, add the chicken and shred it finely on medium speed.
3. Add all of the remaining ingredients into the mixing bowl, except for the cheese, and mix until thoroughly combined.
4. Spoon the mixture into a small 8x8 casserole dish, top with the shredded cheddar and bake for about 25 to 30 minutes or until the top turns a nice golden-brown.
5. Remove from the oven and scatter some chopped scallions on top of the dip. Serve with tortilla or pita chips!