This dip takes all the spicy, tangy flavor of buffalo wings and turns them into a better-for-you — but still delicious — appetizer.
- 1 head cauliflower, broken into florets
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- Kosher salt and fresh ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/4 cup mild hot sauce, such as Frank's RedHot
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons crumbled blue cheese
- Celery leaves, roughly chopped
- Baby carrots, celery sticks and radishes, for dipping
1. Preheat oven to 425°F.
2. Toss the cauliflower, vegetable oil, salt and pepper on a baking sheet. Place in the oven and roast until browned and tender, about 30 minutes.
3. While the cauliflower is still warm, place in a food processor with the butter and hot sauce and process for about 8 pulses, chopped just fine enough to hold together (it will look sort of like tuna salad).
4. Scrape into a serving bowl. Stir in the sour cream and top with crumbled blue cheese and chopped celery leaves. Serve with veggies for dipping.