I love this recipe because it's simple, clean, fresh, healthy and delicious. Plus, clean up is as simple as folding up the bag and throwing it away!
- Two 7-ounce filets fresh arctic char, pin bones removed, skin-on
- 20 marble potatoes of various colors, par-boiled
- 1 small handful (about 20) green beans, trimmed
- 9 medium cherry tomatoes
- 1 bunch Easter egg radish, cleaned
- 1 cup pitted oil cured olives
- 4 cloves garlic, peeled
- 1 lemon
- 1 bunch parsley
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Kosher salt
- Fresh ground black pepper
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Trim the tops off of the radishes, slice the radishes in half lengthwise, set aside. Slice the green beans on a bias, to create 1½ lengths. Cut two portions of lemon rind from lemon, set aside.
3. Trim a brown paper grocery bag to create a pouch. Inside the pouch, place the radish greens first on bottom layer, then in a bowl, toss the blanched potatoes, green bean segments, cherry tomatoes, parsley, garlic cloves, sliced radishes and lemon rind in a couple tablespoons of olive oil. Now place this in the bag on top of the radish greens, creating a bed. Scatter a small handful of black olives into the bag.
4. Next, season the salmon fillets and gently place them on top of the vegetable bed in the bag, nestling them in snugly.
5. Fold the top of the bag over to close, place on sheet tray and place on the top rack of the oven. Bake for 35 minutes, until fish is cooked through.
6. Once cooked, remove sheet tray from oven, carefully open the bag and cut the edges of bag to expose ingredients.
7. Gently remove the arctic char and plate. Scatter fresh vegetables from bag around the filets. Drizzle with olive oil and squeeze of lemon and serve.