Tacos are perfect for family dinners, because kids can build them themselves so they can use whatever toppings they please. Using leftovers will help you save time in the kitchen which means you'll be able to spend more time with your family.
- 1 pound leftover shredded brisket, warmed (roughly 2 cups)
- 12 hard shell corn tacos or soft shell corn tortillas
- Garnishes: shredded lettuce, guacamole, sliced jalapeños, non-dairy sour cream, diced tomatoes, and salsa
1. Take your brisket and shred it by hand.
2. Divide the brisket meat among the 12 tacos.
3. Please all of your garnishes in bowls for serving.
4. Let each dinner guest top the tacos with garnishes of his or her choice and enjoy!