This is one of our go-to breakfast items as a topping for smoothie bowls, by itself as a snack or in a bowl as cereal.
Swap option: I recommend playing with different nuts and seeds in the recipe to keep it fun and fresh.
- 3 cups quick oats
- 1/4 cup raw pumpkin seeds
- 1/4 cup raw walnuts
- 2 tablespoons raw maple syrup
1. Preheat oven to 325 F.
2. Mix all the ingredients together and toss in a metal bowl until all of the oats are coated in maple syrup.
3. Place the mix on a baking sheet and bake for 15 to 20 minutes, or until golden-brown, tossing mix halfway through.
4. Once golden-brown, remove from oven and allow to cool at room temperature before removing from baking sheet.
5. Store unused portion in glass Mason jar or airtight container.