- 1 bratwurst, uncooked
- 1 pretzel bun
- 2 tablespoons buffalo chicken dip (recipe below)
For Buffalo Chicken Cheese Dip
- 2 (8-ounce) packages reduced-fat cream cheese
- 3/4 cup (6 ounces) cayenne pepper sauce (Crystal or Frank's RedHot)
- 1/2 cup ranch dressing or blue cheese dressing
- 1 1/4 - 1 1/2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breast halves, cooked and chopped (3 to 4 chicken breast halves or about 3 cups chopped)
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese or mozzarella
For hot dog:
- Grill bratwurst over medium-low heat (low and slow) for about 20 minutes turning dogs every five minutes or until the internal temperature reaches 170F.
- Place brat in pretzel bun and top with buffalo chicken dip. Serve warm.
- Combine cream cheese, pepper sauce, and ranch dressing in a small saucepan. Heat over low heat, stirring frequently, until melted.
- Stir in chicken and cheddar cheese. Stir until combined and everything is melted through.
- Serve leftover dip warm with tortilla chips, crackers, or vegetables.