For Buffalo Chicken Cheese Dip
For hot dog:
- Grill bratwurst over medium-low heat (low and slow) for about 20 minutes turning dogs every five minutes or until the internal temperature reaches 170F.
- Place brat in pretzel bun and top with buffalo chicken dip. Serve warm.
- Combine cream cheese, pepper sauce, and ranch dressing in a small saucepan. Heat over low heat, stirring frequently, until melted.
- Stir in chicken and cheddar cheese. Stir until combined and everything is melted through.
- Serve leftover dip warm with tortilla chips, crackers, or vegetables.