Who needs forks and knives on Thanksgiving when you could just get in there with your hands and dunk your turkey into Bobby Flay's sweet, tangy dipping sauce? Especially if you've taken the brave path of deep-frying your turkey, you don't want to drown out the bird's crispiness with gravy. Trust us on this one.
- 1 cup whole grain Dijon mustard (we like Grey Poupon)
- 1 cup Dijon mustard (again, Grey Poupon)
- 1 cup clover honey
- 2 tablespoons to 1/4 cup Frank's Red hot sauce
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh sage leaves
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
Just mix and enjoy!