- Preheat the oven to 300°F.
- In a large bowl, combine the blueberries, oats, almonds, coconut, cashews, brown sugar and allspice to form the granola mixture.
- Melt the butter with the maple syrup in a small saucepan over low heat. Pour the syrup-butter combination over the granola mixture and toss to coat.
- Spread the granola on a baking sheet. Bake for 20 minutes, stirring occasionally, until the granola is golden brown. Remove it from the oven. Sprinkle with cinnamon and stir it in.
- Eat some of it warm if you want. Otherwise, let it cool and keep in an airtight container for up to 3 weeks.