This dip is downright addictive — you just cannot stop eating it! I have never taken it to a party without at least three people requesting the recipe.
Technique tip: To keep crumbs in check, crush the crackers for the topping in a sealed zip-close bag.
Swap option: Leave out the bacon to make the dip vegetarian friendly.
(By TODAY with our sponsor Mondelez)
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup cheddar cheese
- 1 bunch green onions, chopped
- 12 Ritz crackers, crushed, plus more for serving
- 8 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1/2 cup pepper jelly
- 1 tablespoon water
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease a pie pan with nonstick cooking spray.
2. In a bowl, mix mayonnaise, cream cheese, cheddar cheese and green onions. Transfer the mixture into the prepared pie pan and top with the crushed Ritz crackers. Transfer to the oven and bake for 15 minutes.
3. In a small saucepan, combine the pepper jelly and water. Cook over low heat until melted.
4. Remove dip from oven and top with bacon. Drizzle pepper jelly over the top and serve with Ritz crackers for dipping.