It's fun, tastes amazing, affordable and kid-approved. This is a great vegetarian option — you won't even miss the meat!
Swap option: To save some time, you can use 1-2 bags of riced cauliflower instead of making your own.
- 1 head cauliflower
- 2 to 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 to 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 onion, finely chopped
- 1 packet taco seasoning
- 1 jar pasta sauce
- 1 box spaghetti noodles, prepared according to package instructions
1. Cut your head of cauliflower into small pieces to fit into your food processor and use ricing blade to rice your cauliflower.
2. Place olive oil in skillet. Sauté garlic and onion for 3-5 minutes, or until soft.
3. Add cauliflower and sauté for 10 minutes.
4. Add 1/2 pack of taco seasoning or to your liking (you may have to add a little water to mix the taco seasoning into the cauliflower).
5. Add your jar of pasta sauce to the seasoned riced cauliflower.
6. Spread over cooked spaghetti.