Marinating chicken in beer makes it extra tender and juicy. It also lets the bold spices and aromatics soak deep into the meat for added flavor.
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 large onion, thinly sliced
- 1 clove garlic, thinly sliced
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 12 ounces (1 can) beer
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
1. Combine oil, soy sauce, brown sugar, onion, garlic, mustard, pepper, ginger and salt in a large bowl. Stir in beer and add chicken.
2. Marinate for 30 minutes or up to 24 hours in refrigerator. Drain and discard marinade.
3. Preheat grill to medium heat.
4. Grill chicken for 12-15 minutes, turning once. Cook until juice runs clear and internal temperature of chicken reaches 165°F.