- 2 pounds jumbo shrimp (16/20 count), peeled and deveined, tails removed
- 1 1/2 tablespoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Kosher salt and coarsely ground black pepper
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 4 large cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- Juice of 1 lemon (about 3 tablespoons)
- 4 green onions, greens thinly sliced
Combine the shrimp with the chili powder, cayenne, 1/4 teaspoon salt and a pinch of black pepper in a medium bowl. Toss until the shrimp is thoroughly seasoned. Set aside.
Melt the butter in a skillet over medium heat. Add the garlic, honey, Worcestershire and 2 tablespoons water. Stir and sauté to combine, 1 to 2 minutes. Add the shrimp and stir to coat in the pan sauce. Sauté until the shrimp are opaque and just starting to curl, about 5 minutes. Remove from the heat, add the lemon juice and garnish with the green onions. Season with salt and pepper. Serve immediately.