- 2 packets (1 ounce each)
- 2 tablespoon paprika
- 1 tablespoon garlic salt
- 1 tablespoon salt-free lemon pepper
- 2 rack pork baby back ribs, cut into single-rib portions
- 1 rack bottle (18 ounces) barbecue sauce
- 1 tablespoon molasses
- 1 teaspoon tabasco sauce
Position rack 4 to 6 inches from heat and preheat broiler.
Line a baking sheet or broiler pan with foil.
2. In a small bowl, stir together 1 packet ranch dressing mix, paprika, garlic salt and lemon pepper.
Rub ribs with seasoning mixture.
Place ribs on baking sheet, bone sides down.
Broil for 10 minutes.
Turn and broil for 10 minutes more.
3. Meanwhile, in a medium bowl, combine remaining ranch dressing mix, barbecue sauce, molasses and Tabasco sauce.4.
Working with several ribs at a time, coat with barbecue sauce mixture and place in a 5-quart slow cooker.
When all ribs are in cooker, pour remaining sauce over ribs.
Cover and cook on low for 6 to 8 hours.
5. Transfer ribs to a serving platter.
Skim of any fat from the top of the sauce.
Serve sauce on side.